Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching Up

Yes, I realize that it's August and I have a lot of catching up to do. We've had some fun, crazy months, so here goes!

Gram and Grandpa Larsen came up to visit us for Maggie's birthday. We also introduced Bella to Scotty and Kenzie, Gram's West Highland Terriers. It was a big doggie party all weekend! Too bad though they didn't get to join us for dinner at Olive Garden and swimming at Gram's hotel!
We took them on one of our favorite outings - Lower and Upper Mesa falls in Island Park.

I made my first souffle ever, and it turned out gorgeous. Most of the ingredients came out of my garden, which made it taste even better don't you know! I had to take a pic, although I'm no great shakes at food photography. It was a great new way to eat our spinach, which currently is growing out of our noses we have so much of it. Great super food though.

Below is our Bella Bear, growing up fast. (Too fast. Stay small, Bella, stay small!) But still unable to scare our new baby kitties away from her food bowl. Or she's just proving how magnanimous she can be. Either way, she could be a poster puppy when she lets the little kitties come curl up between her paws and licks them. Then though she usually gets playful and tries to nibble their heads and they have to run away. Puppies gotta chew!

No comments:

Post a Comment