Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 Valentine's Day

 Since Valentine's day fell on a Thursday this year, and we knew we'd be clogging all night, we celebrated with a heart-themed breakfast. We had pink heart pancakes with buttermilk caramel syrup, fresh strawberries, brown sugar bacon, oranges, and berry Emergen-C fizzy drinks.

 Sophie really wanted to dress up for Valentine's day. I thought, why not? Whatever makes my Tootie happy!



This is the face I always get when I ask Spencer to pose for a picture. He's such an entertainer... but not on demand. Unless you consider this entertaining. Which I do.
 I hand made the kids' valentines this year - they turned out cute. Gary and I celebrated with a temple/movie date (my fav), discount massages, and the traditional steak/asparagus/bearnaise/sparkling apple cider dinner. We didn't get around to that until Sunday though.

 
And this is what I texted him, just for fun. And because he is my precious. But he doesn't look like Gollum. And I hope I don't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment