Thursday, January 14, 2016

WIth Every Job, When It's Complete, There is a Sense of Bittersweet...

So I tried to warn Sophie that after a big event like a play, letdown is common so she could recognize it for what it is. She cried herself to sleep the last night of the play. Even Spencer, when he got home, was a bit morose. He said, "let's not talk about the play tonight. I didn't cry at the theater because I didn't want everyone to see it. But I might now." (oh my heart!) I let them sleep in the next day (since we got home at 11:45 PM) and they were still a bit hung over. It might take a while for things to get back to normal!

Luckily the CAST PARTY was already scheduled for the next day, at our studio! So they had that to look forward to. I think almost everyone came in the cast, and some of the orchestra as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment