Friday, February 20, 2009

Yummy New Recipe

My friend Wendy Bone invited us over to dinner and she made the most fabulous quesadillas. I want to write the recipe down somewhere where I won't lose it. Ya-bing - I have a blog now! Perfect.

Wendy's Quesadillas
Stir fry chicken, bacon, green peppers, mushrooms, onions (and I'd add maybe canned corn) until cooked. Douse in plenty of Yoshida's sauce and simmer for as long as you want. Build quesadilla by putting cheese on a tortilla, then the chicken/sauce mixture, and grill. Top with salsa if desired.

YUM! Wendy makes a ton of the chicken mixture and freezes it for later -she's the queen of freezer meals so I'm learning from the master. It's a great week night dinner - I make it in the early afternoon before clogging class craziness starts and it's ready to go whenever I need. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment