Sunday, September 6, 2009

The "Honey-Do" List Achievements!




Good thing Gary had four weeks off this summer between teaching semesters - I had a mile long list for him to help me with! Actually, it was a team effort. He painted the barn (thank heavens for Grandpa's paint sprayer!!!) and I did the detailing on the deck; he planted our new grass plot in the backyard while the garden, raspberries and fruit trees have been all mine. What can I say - we work well together!

Note our lovely rock collection - that's actually part of the parking lot for the dance studio in the barn. I finally talked Gary into putting in just a little grass though so my kids have a place in back to play!

Next year's project, is, um, the front yard, which is basically a weed haven. If you know anyone who needs Scottish thistle, alfalfa or crab grass, we got them covered!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the joys of home ownership! We thought we were going to redo the backyard so we neglected it all spring and early summer but then by July, we changed our minds and now it is a TOTAL weed fest. We have had more spiders this year and I am sure it is because of our backyard jungle.

    How are things? Missing you...

    ReplyDelete