Saturday, December 12, 2009

SYTYCD

I just sent this email to my fam and figured I may as well post it here as well, so the whole world (or at least the three people who read this blog) can get an inside glimpse to the glory and wonder that is the Larsen Family Household:

So I meant to pass this on earlier, but I had a funny story relating to our So You Think You Can Dance experience this week. We always watch it on our downstairs tv because that's the only one with cable reception. Gary, Maggie and I usually sit on the bed while Soph and Spence bop around from the bed to the sofa to the stairs... anyway, we were watching the show on Tuesday (we loved Mollee's waltz, the weird table routine and Russell's Santa solo) when all of a sudden I noticed a trail of ... something .... leading to the other room. I turned the corner and lo and behold, it looked like it had snowed in our downstairs living room! Only instead of snow covering my carpet, sofa and chair rail - it was the extensive droppings from an exploded diaper. What joy! It was just pee, thankfully, but it definitely posed a santitation problem that took hours to remedy. I ran completely out of antibacterial wipes.

I guess I should actually change Spencer's diaper once in a while, huh?

Just thought you could all use a good holiday laugh!

Maggie cried when Mollee got dropped. She's been a Mollee fan from the beginning. I'm glad Ashleigh made it - not much personality but she really turns it on onstage and has come a long way - but I could have seen Elenore leave without a sigh.

Who's gonna win? any bets?

love, Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas from the Hulls!!! Thanks for sharing your blog address! Ours is http://the-hulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete