Thursday, January 21, 2010

Because I just can't help it...

...I read this today and gained a new perspective on some of the ills troubling our country.

"The United States has 5% of the world’s population and 66% of the world’s lawyers. When you see that 97% of the political contributions from the American Trial Lawyers Association goes to the Democrat Party, then you realize who is responsible for our medical and product costs being so high!"

If you ask me, some good old fashioned tort reform (and TERM LIMITS!) are a good Rx for what ails us. Never gonna happen though when Washington is full of liberal lawyers who LOVE going after those who actually create wealth and produce valuable commodities and services to society.

Sorry for getting political - again - but wait, I'm not, really. Sorry, that is. I'm political. I admit it. I care about what's happening in our country and try to educate myself. So sue me. Under the current legal system, you'd probably be awarded millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment