Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Chez Moi

I love my street in autumn time. Well, I think fall makes everything pretty but it especially adds color and beauty to my litte street out here in the country. I walk Bella along these roads every day and they make me happy. Add the smell of wood fire smoke, the neighing of the horse next door, the placid cows gleaning in the newly-shorn fields all around, and Bella's bat-pig snorts as she snuffles a new scent among the leaves... I love autumn!


 
These bottom three are actually from the Aline Loop up and around Mount Timpanogos in Utah as we came home from the Mormon Arts Foundation Conference in Aspen Grove last weekend. We weren't necessarily there to sightsee and these are taken from the car with my meager photographic skills, but I think that mountain is a sacredly beautiful place. These pics will never do it justice, but it's one of the most beautiful, dramatic scenic drives I've ever been on, in any season. And I've been on a few drives in my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment