Monday, November 19, 2012

Being Positive

Happiness is:

*warm, comfortable cars that get us to my parent's house and back in one weekend
*dinner at Teppanyaki after shopping at Costco
*a late night movie with my mom (and yes, that movie WAS Breaking Dawn Part II. Pleasantly surpirsed - we both really enjoyed it!)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

*helping decorate Nana and Papa's 20-foot Christmas tree and house for the holidays while watching Scrooge (the best Christmas movie ever)


*Christmas shopping at Sugarhouse without the kids - I'm almost done!

LesMisLogo.png
*going to see Les Miserables. Sure it was just a high school production, but our friends Taylon and Tasha (Enjolras and Fantine) from Festival team were in it, and it was the school production so it's a cleaner version, which made me feel better about taking my kids. Plus the tickets only cost $6 as opposed to the $100 they charge at Salt Lake's Capitol Theater when the traveling company comes around. The Valjean was inspiring, the actors were passionate, my kids were mesmerized (even 5 year old Spence sat still the entire time!) and we loved every minute of it. Maggie mouthed all of Eponine's lines, and Spence kept on asking me when Bring Him Home was going to be sung. Okay, so someday I really need to take them to see the real thing!
*Eating BYU Creamery Ice cream (graham canyon and Coconut Joy.... sigh! so good!) after the play and all 3 kids falling asleep on the way home.

What a couple of great days.

Lots of happiness this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment