Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just Venting

It seems to me that if you compare current politicians' words and actions these days, they just don't add up. I don't care what your party affiliation is, or where you get your news - facts are facts. And there are some serious liars out there. "There are no earmarks in this bill." No, only over 7,000 of them. "I don't want to take over GM." Lie - Obama did and gave it over to the unions as a payoff for their support. "Acorn will receive no more federal funding." Lie: it will be reinstated at the end of October, but nobody is reporting that. "If you have insurance that you like right now, under this plan, you can keep it." Lie: see page 84 of Baucus bill. "It won't give health coverage for illegal aliens." Lie: see page 50. "Abortion will not be covered." Lie. "Care won't be rationed." Lie. Lie lie lie. It's all such a huge power grab. I am so sick of it.

I wish I didn't have to care, but this is my future and the future of my kids, and of my country, that we're talking about there. It is my duty as a mother and an American citizen to care. I CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment