Thursday, October 1, 2009

Funnies

Had a few good laughs today already - Spencer took off this morning down the street, and when I caught up with him and asked where he was going, he said "Nana and Papa's house." I asked him how he was going to get there, and he calmly assured me he was going to walk. He'll do anything to see his grandparents, I guess! See ya next spring, buddy!

Then later, Sophie told me her penis was hurting. Had to have a little talk with her about that one. Sure, I guess that "penis" kind of sounds like "peepee", one of our euphemisms for the female part, but really... it sounded so funny coming out in her sweet, girly, innocent little voice! I guess I've been a little free with the term around here lately as we've contemplated potty training Spencer...

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Minds! Gotta appreciate the humor in it all--you either laugh or cry, right? Love you!

    ReplyDelete