Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving in Richfield

Here are some highlights of our weekend in Richfield with Gary's folks:

*Getting nice and dirty (and lost ... oops!) on an extended four wheeler ride with the dogs
*Getting nice and clean in Gram's uber-cool tub

*Great food (including mom's 2-hour turkey, my Maglebys rolls and the famous Larsen Family Cream Cheese Pie)
*Sleeping in a little because the kids ignore me to race upstairs to see Gram, Grandpa and the dogs. Luckily they are early risers!
*Getting to go see New Moon - twice! (once with Gary, who though he'd never seen Twilight actually liked NM, and once with my dear NC friend Sarah Cannon. Send me pics, Sar!)
*Playing Legos and Scum
*Lots of Spongebob Squarepants. Ew. I despise that show. But the kids love it and only get to watch it at Gram's house. I can live with that... I guess..
*Reading a charming new book (Dragon Slippers)
*Admiring all of Grandpa's new projects

No comments:

Post a Comment