Saturday, September 24, 2011

I have to admire the fabric out of which the girl's uniforms are made; I think it must be some sort of polyester/titanium blend. In the 3+ weeks they've worn them almost every day, I've only had to wash Sophie's pinafore (dress) and Maggie's skirt once, and not because I saw any dirt but because I knew it had been a while and thought that surely they needed washing! The brown on brown color scheme leaves a little to be desired (why couldn't their school colors have been blue?) but this is kid-tough stuff. I need to have all my kids' clothes made out of it! Just, not all in brown.

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, this is Ashlyn Grange from Utah. I found your blog. It looks like you are having a great time in Ireland. It is so pretty. Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete