Saturday, September 17, 2011

Two More Pics of the Kids' First Day at School

There's Maggie in the back corner, smiling away. Just minutes later she met Laura and Baevan who have really helped her adjust to the new surroudings!
Here we have Spencer giving Sophie a hug before we left the last day. Yes, I know he is in his pajamas. Sometimes stuff like that really doesn't matter much... only I haven't let it happen since. This is because I bribe the children with a square of chocolate if they are sitting on the stairs at 8:35 (we leave for school at 8:40), dressed, backpacks packed, breakfast dishes cleaned up, beds made, rooms cleaned and morning devotional (I love you LDS.org!) and ready to go to school early. Love it - works like a charm. And I don't have to nag. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment